Passengers flying in JetBlue Airline can cancel their flight reservation within 24 hours of the original purchase without any penalty. However, suppose flight cancellation is made 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure, in that case no refund will be given to the flyers and he/she has to pay cancellation fees of $75 to $200 depending on the origin of the trip and the travel class.
Passengers can benefit from the exceptional services of the airline by visiting the Jetblue Book a Flight tab and managing their flight tickets accordingly. You can simply download the free app and track everything on it and this will save your time and effort.
Steps to cancel your booked flight tickets online with JetBlue Airlines
There can be many reasons for canceling a flight ticket that might not be in your control; therefore following the airline’s flight cancellations policy may help you get your ticket refunds with no deductions on your JetBlue booking.
To cancel your flight tickets, follow these simple steps and enjoy the convenient cancellation process.
- Go to the official website of Southwest Airlines.
- Enter your correct login details like username and password.
- Now click on the ‘Manage My Booking’’ tab to upgrade or cancel your flight tickets.
- Choose a flight you want to cancel and approve the process.
- After your approval, the airline will cancel your flight.
In case you fail to cancel your JetBlue booking, contact the airline’s customer care executive and ask them to cancel your flight reservation on your behalf.
Terms and Conditions of Flight Cancellation Policy of JetBlue Airlines
- According to the flight cancellation policy of JetBlue Airline, a flyer can cancel their flight ticket within 24 hours of the original purchase. After that,the airline will charge a cancellation fee of 25USD.
- If you are traveling with the Basic Blue Airfare class, you cannot cancel your JetBlue Booking. If you still cancel your flight ticket anyway, the airline will not offer a ticket refund.
- Passengers can save up to $25 if they cancel their flight reservations online.
- If you are traveling in Blue Extra Fare Class, you will receive a full refund within three weeks.
- However, if flight cancellations are made by the airline itself, no penalty will be charged and every passenger will get a full refund irrespective of their ticket fare.
- Under the airline’s cancellation policy, a flyer will get $75 if his/her waiting ticket is not confirmed by the airline.